YOUR ASSURANCE OF QUALITY
ISO 9001:2008 is a comprehensive management system standard. ISO 9001:2008 is maintained by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by independent accreditation and certification bodies. Some of the requirements in ISO 9001:2008 include:
- A set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Keeping adequate records
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- Facilitating continual improvement
Custom Protect Ear has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001:2008. This certification assures our customers that the quality of the products they currently trust to protect their hearing, will be the same quality they will get every time in the future.
CPE also serves on the standard setting bodies of the ANSI Working Group 11, responsible for the standard by which hearing protection is measured, and CSA Z94.2-02.