Today is the Last Day at the VPPPA Conference.
Come see us at Booth 1100
The National Conference offers attendees a chance to acquire valuable knowledge and skills applicable to their worksite and to nurture enduring, mutually-beneficial, professional relationships.
If you want your site to be leader in safety and health, why not learn from those who have already done it? There are more than 100 featured workshops on a variety of safety and health topics, including how to improve your site’s safety culture, how to comply with new or existing OSHA regulations, how to get into and then thrive in VPP and ways to increase employee engagement, to name a few.
The VPPPA national conference is also a great place to meet new people and make long-lasting connections with others in your industry. There are numerous opportunities for networking throughout the conference including a casino night, receptions, meal functions, regional networking meetings and exhibit hall breaks featuring more than 300 exhibitors from across the country.
Conference Highlights at the VPPPA Conference
- Join thousands of EHS professionals at the premier safety and health event of the year
- Experience four days of activities, including more than 100 workshops over three days, 300 exhibitors and numerous networking opportunities
- Learn about innovative safety and health products to utilize at your worksite
- Meet others from your region at your chapter meeting
- Be inspired by nationally-known keynote speakers
- Participate in multiple contests and win dozens of prizes
If you’re around today, come see us Booth 1100