The Cost of Noise
If your workplace is loud enough to require hearing protection then your business is under attack.
- – Your productivity is being seriously impacted.
- – Your cost of goods are rising from mistakes.
- – You’re spending at least $310/year for every employee in your hearing conservation program.
- – Your Risk Management costs are rising
- – Hearing protection alone is costing you $150/person/year.
- – And on top of it all your supervisors are probably spending an extra 30 minutes a day trying to communicate in noise – @ $30.00/hour
that’s almost $4,000/year. You do the Math!
What is the Cost of Noise
The cost of noise saps productivity and adds expense to companies. Reduce or control the cost of noise and profits will flow straight to the bottom line. It is a competitive advantage and many companies have recognized it. So if you and your company want to do something about the cost of noise? There’s a cure. We challenge you to take our dB Blockers to prove we can reduce your cost of noise.
So you’re probably thinking
- Smart hearing protection that’s also…
- A communication enhancement device that will…
- Save the us from making mistakes and…
- Reduce our cost of noise…
- Will cost a lot..
Well most of this is right except for the last point. dB Blockers actually cost less to use than cheap throw away disposable earplugs. Don’t believe me? Challenge us to prove it?
Send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line: Challenge us to show you how dB Blockers can reduce the ‘Cost of Noise’ for your enterprise!
I dare you.
~ Jeffrey Goldberg, Custom Protect Ear.