THE dB BLOCKER HEARING PROTECTION ADVANTAGE
The dB Blockers™ are hearing protectors made to fit the individual’s ear exactly, this gives the worker a custom fit earplug that they can wear all day long, while receiving “REAL WORLD” (what the wearer actually receives) attenuation. See how easy it is to wear a dB Blocker hearing protectors. dB Blockers™custom molded earplugs are made from the Skinsoft™ blend of medical grade silicones, which is as soft and flexible as your own skin. See the products page for more information.
One of the problems of any hearing loss prevention program is getting people to wear hearing protection and policing their use. However, with dB Blockers™ this is easy because they are comfortable. They only fit the correct way, like a key in a lock so it is not necessary to check insertion. Compliance is easier because the coloured exterior of the custom earplug makes it simple for safety officers to check compliance. See the products page for more information.
The proprietary frequency tuned filter allows interpersonal communication without removal. People can communicate in noise better while wearing their dB Blockers™ hearing protectors than if they were to remove them. Your hearing loss prevention program will not interfere with productivity. See the products page for more information.
dB Blockers™ hearing protectors are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. Save up to 60% over 5 years on a hearing loss prevention program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. The purchase cost for disposable earplugs is at least 30¢/day (3 x 10¢/pair) or $6.30 per month for each wearer. This is at least 3 times the cost of dB Blockers™. Ask us for a Return on Investment Calculation based on the savings you’ll receive from a dB Blocker™ purchase. Take the dB Blocker Challenge Against the Cost of Noise
Compare to Foam Ear Plugs
dB Blockers™ vs. Disposable Earplugs
- dB Blockers™ hearing protectors fit each employee exactly – eliminating ear pressure
- Enhance communication in noise on the phone or in conversation
- Allows the employee to hear warning sounds
- SkinSoft™ hypoallergenic, non-flammable silicone blend
- The fit and level of protection will be different for every employee
- Removal of the hearing protection is required to communicate
- Prone to ear infections and flammable
- Disposable earplugs swell when in contact with water or perspiration
- Since the hearing protection required varies from worker to worker, some may feel cut off and expose them to greater risk or injury