dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Non-Vented
The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal is ideal for those going in and out of high volume sound fields over the course of their work day. It is custom fit to the individual wearer for maximum comfort using Skinsoft™ medical silicone, and its helix free design makes it easy to insert and remove.
Classic dB Blockers™ are hearing protectors that are actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation or comfort. Classic dB Blockers™ are made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without applying pressure to the ear so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection and stays in the ear all day long.
Non-vented dB Blockers™ are designed for persons who work in extremely high noise environments or environments with high velocity air movement. They are ideal for executives and supervisors who visit the factory floor infrequently and do not need to communicate while in a noisy workplace.
Using dB Blockers™ will enhance worker compliance with your Hearing Loss Prevention Program, because they can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove them to perform tasks, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Non-Vented provides:
- “Real World” noise reduction for workers of 25 decibels
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and less absenteeism
- A design that allows for easy insertion and removal
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Any industrial application
- Manufacturing plants
- Truck drivers
- Home power tool operation (i.e. cutting the lawn)
The use of this hearing protector is not limited to the above applications.
Additional features of the dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Non-Vented:
- Achieves an NRR rating of 28 (Method A1) and 25 (Method B2)
- Custom molded to each employee
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors
- Optional permanent cord attachments with collar clip
- Coloured exterior
- Optional employee ID numbers for easy identification