dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal Vented
dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal Vented
The dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal is similar in design to the Classic Intercanal except instead of a wire anchor Grip has a polycarbonate tab to facilitate insertion and removal by those with larger or dirty hands. The dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal has a Lanyard (detachable cord) can be removed from the tab where contact with machinery in motion can be a safety issue. The detachable cord increases safety and is suggested for areas where moving machinery is a concern. Particularly suited for workers in heavy soiled industries, the pull tab maximizes hygiene as the wearer does not have to touch any part of the protectors.
The dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal is a hearing protector that is actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation and comfort. The dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal is made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without applying pressure to the ear so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection and stays in the ear all day long. The dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal also offers a helix-free design for easy insertion and removal.
Vented dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal hearing protectors (earplugs) contain a proprietary frequency-tuned filter that enhances interpersonal communication. In fact, people can communicate in noise better while wearing their dB Blockers™ than if they were to remove them. They can also be integrated with radio communication devices.
With a comfortable fit and the ability to communicate with a dB Blocker™ in place, workers will comply with the Hearing Loss Prevention Program. This protection can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove it to communicate, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The Vented dB Blocker™ Grip Intercanal provides:
- Enhanced hearing allows the worker to communicate as well as discern warning sounds and machinery malfunctions.
- Vent allows ear to breathe so there is no air pressure build up.
- A hearing protector that is comfortable to wear will enhance compliance with your hearing protection program.
- The cord attachment can match your job specifications.
- Coloured exterior makes them easier to find if dropped and allows managers to see if employees are wearing them at a glance around the plant floor.
- Protectors can be made detectible by a metal detector.
- The helix-free design allows for easy insertion and removal.
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Manufacturing and other industrial sites
- Heavily soiled environments
- Frequent insertion & removal
- Plants with moving machinery
- Achieves an NRR rating of 23 (Method A1) and 20 (Method B2)
- Custom molded to each employee
- Exclusive filtered vent
- Coloured exterior
- Proprietary FTF™ filtered vent
- Removable cord attachment can match your job specifications
- Pull tab and helix-free design for easy insertion and removal
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors