Custom Protect Ear Gives Back
By purchasing any of our hearing protection products, you are helping us give back to the community. dB Cares™ is a Custom Protect Ear (CPE) initiative created to address the impact our doing business has on the environment and to help support the people and community where we live and work. We are also committed to making a difference in the battle against Noise Induced Hearing Loss. There is more to CPE…
dB Cares™ For The Planet
CPE is committed to becoming more sustainable by working to eliminate or offset any adverse effects our business may have on the planet. Some of the programs we initiated are:
- Reducing energy consumption and by purchasing strictly green power: generated from renewable resources. bullfrogpower.com
- Reducing landfill waste by making our protectors with a 5 year life span, and by reusing, recycling or reclaiming waste materials whenever we can.
- Making all marketing materials available in digital formats that can be supplied over the internet; and when printed, only on post consumer papers with environmentally sensitive inks.
- Refining our production processes to engineer out any adverse effects on the environment.
dB Cares™ For The Community
Your support of our products allows CPE to donate a portion of what we make to charity each year, and facilitate ways in which to raise additional money for causes that touch our stakeholders personally. Some of the ways we commit ourselves to the community are:
- Fund raising for community initiatives. See what we’re doing for Breast Cancer Research.
- Giving support to local food banks.
- Supporting community centers that offer programs for the economically disadvantaged.
- Encouraging our stakeholders to become more actively involved in their local communities.
When it comes to Breast Cancer, dB Cares™
Giving back to the community should be a part of every successful organization, and we believe in sharing the opportunity to do so with our valued business partners.
One of CPE community support initiatives is a program that partners with you to support Breast Cancer Research. By matching the $5 added to your purchase of each pair of pink dB Blockers, CPE will send $10 to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
The pink ear-piece shows that you are a supporter, and an active participant in your community’s support network.
Cause related initiatives are an important part of the CPE corporate culture, and we welcome your ideas for helping us expand our programs in cancer research, autism support, education for better hearing health, and more eco-friendly ways of doing business.
dB Cares™ Teams up with World Housing
Custom Protect Ear (CPE) reaches out to a struggling family in Phnom-Penh Cambodia to provide a home for the family of six to live in. Through the humanitarian organization of World Housing with their mission of “A home for everyone”, CPE Chairman, Jeffrey Goldberg and President Howard Raphael at CPE contributed $5,000.00 to build the home that now provides security and stability for Sam and his family. Read Full Story..
Canucks For Kids Fund
CPE raises funds for Canucks For Kids Fund (CFKF) through the sale of their Canucks branded dB Blocker™ hearing protectors. Custom Protect Ear (CPE) will donate $5 to CFKF from every sale of their Canucks-branded dB Blocker™. The Canucks for Kids Fund dedicates resources to assist charities which support children’s health and wellness, foster the development of grassroots hockey, and facilitate and encourage education in BC.