THE dB BLOCKER™ HEARING PROTECTION ADVANTAGE
The dB Blockers™ are hearing protection products made to fit the individual’s ear exactly, this gives the worker a custom hearing protector (earplug) that they can wear all day long, while receiving “REAL WORLD” (what the wearer actually receives) attenuation. See how easy it is to wear dB Blocker hearing protection. dB Blockers™ custom molded hearing protectors (earplugs) are made from the Skinsoft™ blend of medical grade silicones, which is as soft and flexible as your own skin.
At Custom Protect Ear we care about our wearers hearing protection experience. dB Blockers come with a 90 day FitRight™ Warranty. We will correct any discomfort or seal breaks within this period of time or refund your money if you’re not 100% comfortable with our hearing protection product. That is our promise to you.
Hearing Protection Product Warranty
Our hearing protection products are warranted for 3 years from the date of manufacture. The warranty covers any tearing, cracking, or splitting of one or both ear pieces. Learn more.
dB Blockers: How We Make dB Blockers at Custom Protect Ear
Your ears are as unique as you are. So shouldn’t your hearing protectors be unique too? At Custom Protect Ear, we custom-fit every pair of dB Blockers… …because it’s the only way to provide complete hearing protection and all-day comfort.
The fitting process typically takes place at the job site. We’re the only maker of custom hearing protection that takes impressions using our own trained and certified employees allowing us to own the process from beginning to end.
Throughout the process, our top priority is ensuring a comfortable fit, optimum performance, and reliability. Because we know that if your earplugs don’t feel good, you won’t wear them – and that could put your hearing at risk. Custom Protect Ear manufacturing is ISO9001 certified.
Learn More about the Implementation Process.
dB Blockers™ vs. Disposable Earplugs
dB Blockers™ vs. Disposable Plugs
- dB Blockers™ are fitted to each employee exactly – eliminating ear pressure
- Enhance communication in noise on the phone or in conversation
- Allows the employee to hear warning sounds
- SkinSoft™ hypoallergenic, non-flammable silicone blend
- The fit and level of protection will be different for every employee
- Removal of the hearing protection product is required to communicate
- Prone to ear infections and flammable
- Disposable earplugs swell when in contact with water or perspiration
- Since the hearing protection required varies from worker to worker, some may feel cut off and expose them to greater risk or injury