Custom Protect Ear is looking for a Calgary Territory Manager
Custom Protect Ear, in business for over 40 years, is North America’s preeminent personalized hearing protection manufacturer servicing over 4,500 companies around the globe.
We pride ourselves as being North America’s largest exclusive personalized hearing protector manufacturer. We do not make hearing aid ear molds, only hearing protectors. This exclusivity allows us to devote all our research, time and money, to the pursuit of better hearing protection. As a result we have made significant technological advances in the development of superior hearing protection.
We supply and service customers from Florida to Alaska, from Newfoundland to Los Angeles and all points in between. Our certified mobile technicians do on site fittings at industrial sites throughout North America.
Custom Protect Ear has a registered ISO 9001:2008 quality management system. Custom Protect Ear stresses customer service, product quality and is vigilant in the fulfillment of our pledge to offer only the finest and most effective hearing protection available on the market today.
Custom Protect Ear is currently seeking a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager to join our Team in Calgary, Alberta.
- Assume overall business development and account management for a defined territory in Southern Alberta.
- Participation in various Regional and National industry trade shows throughout the year.
- Research and evaluate current market in the defined territory and develop effective sales strategies, expand existing business and grow market share.
- Develop short and long-term customer relationship plans to address after sales support.
- Ongoing maintenance and growth of accounts.
- Communicate changes in safety requirements to new and existing customers.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of Custom Protect Ear’s products to the customer.
- Conducting ear mold impressions and fit testing.
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 3 years related experience.
- Preferred candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in a safety sales environment.
- Proven track record of establishing and growing a defined sales territory.
- Ability to forge strong customer relationships.
- Experience providing a high level of post sales service while continuing to show sales expansion.
- Comfortable working from a home based office and working independently.
- Proven ability to market a product at all business levels (individuals, small companies, major facilities and multi-national corporations).
- Experience selling both at a site and corporate level.
- Experience in speaking and presenting to large groups.
- Ability to travel 25-30%.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), CRM and business relevant social media.
We thank all applicants for their interest and time; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.