Looking for a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Coordinator for our Surrey Office
Custom Protect Ear is a successful, continuously growing company that is now expanding head office operations – We are a business to business company that manufactures product in Surrey, BC and sells throughout North America and around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual with excellent time management and organizational skills to join our team. You must be flexible yet decisive. Multi-tasking is key. The successful candidate who joins our team will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Responding to customer requests
- Promoting and selling Custom Protect Ear products
- Sales Support: supporting the internal and external sales team,
- Order Processing: resolving and troubleshooting customer service issues, updating our SLX database, preparing reports
- Research: marketing research for various projects
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Problem Solving: resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Sales & Marketing Coordinators Desired Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Relevant Work Experience: Minimum 2 years Sales & Marketing work experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing office environment is an asset
- Salary will commensurate with experience. Benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to place the position title Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Surrey in the subject line. We thank everyone who applies. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. No Phone Calls Please.
About Custom Protect Ear
Custom Protect Ear, in business for 40 years is North America’s preeminent personalized hearing protection manufacturer servicing over 4,500 companies around the globe. The Company is a registered ISO 9001: 2008 quality management and manufacturing system which ensures the delivery of the finest and most effective hearing protection available in the market.
Industry: Manufacturing/ Safety Gear
Job Category: Administrative, Clerical, Customer Service; Sales and Business Development
Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience