2016 TRADESHOWS ATTENDED BY PROTECTEAR USA
Come out and see ProtectEar USA in your local area. In 2016 we will be attending the following trade shows.
Come check out our latest products and hearing protection technology. For more information about our attendance at trade shows please email us at email@example.com
Jan 26-30, 2016
Safety Fest 2016
Safety Fest 2016 will be January 26 – 29!
- The leading Safety and Health Training Event for the education of the Northwest’s frontline workers, supervisors and managers of all levels.
- Learn methods to reduce hazards that can cause workplace fatalities, injuries and illnesses.
- Covers construction, general industry, and mine safety and health.
Mar 9-12, 2016
Ohio Safety Congress
Greater Columbus, Convention Ctr, Ohio
Ohio Safety Congress
OSC16 offers top-notch, keynote speakers; a two-day Expo Marketplace; full-day workshops and more than 200 educational sessions on such topics as safety program development, emergency planning, cost-cutting safety strategies, construction safety, injury management and ergonomics. Sessions start at various times to allow visits to the Expo Marketplace between sessions.
Mar 21-24, 2016
2016 Indiana Safety and Health Conference & Expo
2016 Conference Committee
- Chet Brandon, CHMM, CSP, MA, MS, 2016 Conference Co-chair and President-elect, Central Indiana Chapter of ASSE (ATI Worksite Solutions)
- Vince Plank, CSP, 2016 Conference Co-chair and Immediate Past President, Central Indiana Chapter of ASSE (Safety Management Group)
- Kerri Begley, CMP, IOM, Conference Administrative Chair, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Jesse Brothers, CMP, Sponsor/Exhibitor Coordinator, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Michelle Ellison, Director, INSafe, Indiana Department of Labor/INSafe
- Jeff Fox, Vice President, Central Indiana Chapter of ASSE (Dow AgroSciences)
- Jennifer George, Speaker/Concurrent Session Coordinator, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Christina Merriott, President, Central Indiana Chapter of ASSE (Milestone Contractors, LP)
April 5-7, 2016
Pocatello Safety Fest
Who’s invited to attend the Pocatello Safety Fest
Idaho Highway Jurisdictions, Cities, Counties and state agencies; Construction, General and Transportation Industries; including contractors and construction personnel; any business requiring safety related training. As well as anyone who desires to improve the safety performance of their business/agency.
Apr 6-8, 2016
State College, PA
Value & Convenience
Leading edge talks on current and emerging issues…vendor reception, a delicious buffet lunch, and great networking both days…
Apr 27-30, 2016
Region III VPPPA
How Has VPP Improved Worker Safety & Health?
Statistical evidence for VPP’s success is impressive. The average VPP worksite has a Days Away Restricted or Transferred (DART) case rate of 52% below the average for its industry. These sites typically do not start out with such low rates. Reductions in injuries and illnesses begin when the site commits to the VPP approach to safety and health management and the challenging VPP application process.
May 3-5, 2016
Health & Safety – Minnesota
St. Paul, Minnesota
2016 Minnesota Safety & Health Conference
To get tools and techniques to build your safety culture. To connect to people and resources that keep you in the know on trends and issues. To connect with regulators and enforcers to get your questions answered. To connect with more than 1500 of your peers to share best practices and practical “we’ve PROVEN it works” solutions. Join us on May 3-5, 2016 to find out why. You’ll find a powerful conference experience created with YOU in mind.
May 16-19, 2016
74th Annual Wisconsin Safety & Health Conference and Exposition
Wisconsin Dells, WI
- More Pre-Conference Professional Development Courses
- Additional Educational Sessions
- Ask the Experts Sessions and Roundtable
- Advanced Safety Professionals Track
- Special Corporate Safety Awards
- Live Demos in the Expo Hall
- Evening Networking Reception
- Health Screens
- More Grand Prizes than ever before!
June 21-24, 2016
Region IV VPPPA 2016
VPP Application Workshop
Do you have your safety system in place and ready to look at the next step? This eight-hour educational workshop is tailored towards worksites interested in applying to the VPP through OSHA, OSHA State-Plan Programs or DOE. This workshop uses actual materials, from actual applications, and is presented by representatives of OSHA and VPP sites.
Aug 29-Sept 2, 2016
2016 VPPPA Safety & Health Conference & Expo
Thank you for making the 31st Annual National VPPPA Safety & Health Conference in Grapevine, Texas, a successful event. We are proud to bring together safety and health experts from more than 400 different industries who are all united in their mission to create safer environments for their peers and colleagues. We truly had a lot to celebrate this year and have received valuable feedback from our attendees regarding workshops, the new format, the exhibit hall, networking events, our speakers, the conference app and more. Your continued support made this conference a tremendous event. We are looking forward to seeing you at our 32nd Annual National VPPPA Safety & Health Conference at the Gaylord Palms & Convention Center in Kissimmee, FL on August 29-Sept 1, 2016!
Oct 31-Nov 2, 2016
Governors Occupational Safety