New dB Blocker™ Grip
ProtectEar USA announces its newly designed Grip dB Blocker™ for personalized hearing protection. This innovative design targets industries where dirt, grime and larger hands may be an issue. Formed in a single piece of dB Blocker™ silicone with a new non-slip integrated handle this new design allows for hassle-free ease of insertion and removal of the ear protector.
The Grip re-design supports radio connectivity eliminating the need to remove ear protection to hear incoming radio communication. This re-design along with improved insertion allows the user to remain protected from noise while at work. The lanyard cord can be detached when desired around machinery and reconnected again using the cone connector allowing for safety and comfort.
Always looking for ways to improve the industry standards in hearing protection, Custom Protect Ear crafts every ear piece based on a personal ear mold. Individual molds are made to fit each unique ear. To ensure easy recognition each ear piece is labeled with an ‘R’ for right ear or ‘L’ for left ear. Further personalization is provided with the user’s serial number on each ear piece itself.
To ensure user satisfaction with the comfort and fit of the dB Blocker™ Grip,there is a 90 Day FitRight™ Warranty; we guarantee a pleasant wearing experience. The dB Blocker™ Grip is independently lab tested for NRR levels and comes with a 3 Year Material / Labor Warranty.
Features, Advantages & Benefits of New Grip dB Blocker™
- Made from medical grade SkinSoft™ silicone
- Made to fit each unique ear based on a personal ear mold
- Comes with 90 Day FitRight™ Warranty
- 3 Year Material/Labour Warranty
- The Grip new non-slip handle provides for optimal insertion and removal of the ear protector.
- Each dB Blocker™ Grip now provides the user’s serial number on each ear piece itself.
- Each dB Blocker™ Grip labels the ear protector with an ‘R’ or ‘L’ for right ear or left ear.
- The lanyard cord can be detached when desired and reconnected again using the cone connector allowing for safety and comfort
- The Grip re-design supports radio connectivity eliminating the need to remove ear protection to hear incoming radio communication
- dB Blocker™ Grips are independently lab tested for NRR levels
- dB Blocker™ Grips can be washed in a mild soap and water if desired
To learn More about the dB Blocker™ Grip, please contact us at
Director, Business Development
TF. 1.800.520.0220 ext. 322