dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal (Vented)
The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Vented offers the greatest protection where communication is required. It is custom fit to the individual wearer for maximum comfort using Skinsoft™ medical silicone.
The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Vented is a hearing protector that is actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation and comfort. The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Vented are made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without applying pressure to the ear so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection, the ability to communicate, and stays in the ear all day long.
The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Vented contains a proprietary frequency-tuned filter that enhances interpersonal communication. In fact, people can communicate in noise better while wearing their dB Blockers™ than if they were to remove them. They can also be integrated with radio communication devices.
Using dB Blockers™ will enhance worker compliance with your hearing protection program, because they offer a comfortable fit and the ability to communicate. This protection can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove it to talk on the phone, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Vented provides:
- “Real World” noise reduction for workers of 20 decibels
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and reduced absenteeism
- The filtered vent allows the wearer to discriminate speech from background noise, allowing the listener to hear more clearly in noise.
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Any industrial application
- Manufacturing plants
- Truck drivers
- Home power tool operation (i.e. cutting the lawn)
The use of this hearing protector is not limited to the above applications.
Additional features of the dB Blocker™ Classic Intercanal Vented are:
- Achieves an NRR rating of 23 (Method A1) and 20 (Method B2)
- Custom molded to each employee
- Exclusive filtered vent
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors
- Optional permanent cord attachments with collar clip
- Coloured exterior
- Optional employee ID numbers for easy identification