dB Blocker™ Classic (Vented)
The dB Blocker™ Classic Vented offers the greatest protection where communication is required. It is custom fit to the individual wearer for maximum comfort using Skinsoft™ medical silicone. It is particularly suited for industrial applications where communication between individuals is necessary.
dB Blocker™ Classic is a hearing protector that is actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation and comfort. Classic dB Blockers™ are made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without applying pressure to the ear, so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection and stays in the ear all day long.
dB Blocker™ Classic Vented hearing protectors (earplugs) contain a proprietary frequency-tuned filter that enhances interpersonal communication. In fact, people can communicate in noise better while wearing their dB Blockers™ than if they were to remove them. They can also be integrated with radio communication devices.
Using dB Blockers™ will enhance worker compliance with your hearing protection program, because they offer a comfortable fit and the ability to communicate. This protection can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove it to talk on the phone, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The dB Blocker™ Classic Vented provides:
- “Real World” noise reduction for workers of 20.3 decibels
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and less absenteeism
- The filtered vent allowing the wearer to discriminate between speech and background noise, allowing the listener to hear more clearly in noise.
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Any industrial application
- Manufacturing plants
- Truck drivers
- Home power tool operation (i.e. cutting the lawn)
The use of this hearing protector is not limited to the above applications.
Additional features of the dB Blocker™ Classic Vented are:
- NRR rating of 24 (Method A1) and 20.3 (Method B2)
- Custom molded to each employee
- Exclusive filtered vent
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors
- Optional permanent cord attachments with collar clip
- Colored exterior
- Optional employee ID numbers for easy identification