dB Blocker™ Convertible (Vented)
The dB Blocker™ Convertible Vented offers the same protection as the Classic Vented with the additional convenience of a detachable cord. The dB Blocker™ Convertible Vented attaches easily to various radio cords for seamless integration with radios while conserving hearing.
The dB Blocker™ Convertible is a hearing protector that is actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation and comfort. dB Blockers™ are made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without pressuring the ear so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection and stays in the ear all day long.
The dB Blocker™ Convertible contains a proprietary frequency-tuned filter that enhances interpersonal communication. In fact, people can communicate in noise better while wearing their dB Blockers™ than if they were to remove them. They can also be integrated with radio communication devices.
With a comfortable fit and the ability to communicate with a dB Blocker™ in place, workers will comply with the Hearing Loss Prevention Program. This protection can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove it to communicate, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The Vented dB Blocker™ Convertible provides:
- A high level of work place hearing protection
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and reduced absenteeism
- The convenience of a detachable cord
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Any industrial application
- Manufacturing plants
- Glass plants (hot end)
- Motorcycle riding
- Shooting / target practice
The use of this hearing protector is not limited to the above applications.
- Achieves an NRR rating of 26 (Method A1) and 21.4 (Method B2).
- Custom molded to each employee.
- Exclusive filtered vent.
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors.
- Optional permanent cord attachments with collar clip.
- Coloured exterior makes them easier to find if dropped and allows managers to see if employees are wearing them at a glance around the plant floor.
- Optional employee ID numbers for easy identification.
- Protectors can be made detectible by a metal detector.
THE SMARTEST HEARING PROTECTION IN THE WORLD.