dB Blocker™ Convertible Y-Vented (single)
The dB Blocker™ Convertible Y-Vented allows you to simultaneously hear the people and things around you and connect your radio directly to your hearing protector (earplug) eliminating the problem of missed calls. This is the earpiece that is used when an UltraLite communication connection is connected to a Convertible protector.
The dB Blocker™ Convertible is a hearing protector that is actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation and comfort. dB Blockers™ are made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without pressuring the ear so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection and stays in the ear all day long.
The dB Blocker™ Convertible Y-Vented hearing protector (earplug) was designed for interpersonal communication. The Y-Vent allows for you to communicate with people and hear sounds around you while simultaneously staying connected to your radio, ensuring that you never miss a call. The proprietary frequency-tuned filter allows people to communicate in noise better while wearing their dB Blockers™ than if they were to remove them.
With a comfortable fit and the ability to communicate with a dB Blocker™ in place, workers will comply with the Hearing Loss Prevention Program. This protection can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove it to communicate, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The dB Blocker™ Convertible Y-Vented provides:
- A high level of work place hearing protection
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and reduced absenteeism
- The convenience of a detachable cord
- The convenience of having your radio connected to your hearing protection device
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Any industrial application
- Manufacturing plants
- Glass plants (hot end)
- Motorcycle riding
- Shooting / target practice
The use of this hearing protector is not limited to the above applications.
Additional benefits include:
- An NRR rating of 26 (Method A1) and 21.4 (Method B2)
- Custom molded to each employee
- Exclusive filtered vent to enhance communication in noise
- Radio connection
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors
- Optional permanent cord attachments with collar clip
- Coloured exterior makes them easier to find if dropped and allows managers to see if employees are wearing them at a glance around plant floor
- Optional employee ID numbers for easy identification
THE SMARTEST HEARING PROTECTION IN THE WORLD.