dB Blocker™ Grip (Non-Vented)
The dB Blocker™ Grip is similar in design to the Classic except instead of a wire anchor, Grip has a polycarbonate tab to facilitate insertion and removal by those with larger or dirty hands. The dB Blocker™ Grip has a Lanyard (detachable cord) can be removed from the tab where contact with machinery in motion can be a safety issue.The detachable cord increases safety and is suggested for areas where moving machinery is a concern. Particularly suited for workers in heavy soiled industries, the pull tab maximizes hygiene as the wearer does not have to touch any part of the protectors.
dB Blocker™ Grip is a hearing protector that is actually comfortable to wear. Most hearing damage arises when an ear plug is removed for conversation and comfort. The dB Blocker™ Grip is made to fit the individual’s ear exactly and stay in place without pressuring the ear so comfort is not an issue. This gives the worker a product that provides effective hearing protection and stays in the ear all day long.
The Non-Vented dB Blocker™ Grip hearing protector (earplug) was designed for persons who work in and out of noise, or do not need to communicate while in noisy environments. They are ideal for executives and supervisors who visit the factory floor infrequently and do not need to communicate while in a noisy workplace.
Using dB Blockers™ will enhance worker compliance with your Hearing Loss Prevention Program, because they can be worn for a complete shift, without the need to remove them to perform tasks, eat lunch, or relieve pressure. Anytime a hearing protector is removed, even for a short period of time, you are exposed to damaging noise. Noise exposure is cumulative.
The dB Blocker™ Grip Non-Vented provides:
- “Real World” noise reduction for workers of 25 decibels
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and less absenteeism
- A design that allows for easy insertion and removal
The dB Blocker™ Grip provides:
- Less noise induced stress leading to fewer accidents and less absenteeism.
- A hearing protector that is comfortable to wear will enhance compliance with your hearing protection program.
- The RCPT™ gives each worker the same amount of hearing protection because it is custom fit.
- Coloured exterior makes them easier to find if dropped and allows managers to see if employees are wearing them at a glance around the plant floor.
- The protectors can be made detectible by a metal detector.
dB Blockers™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blockers™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blockers™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Manufacturing and other industrial sites
- Heavily soiled environments
- Frequent insertion & removal
- Plants with moving machinery
- Achieves an NRR rating of 24 (Method A1) and 20.3 (Method B2)
- Custom molded to each employee
- Removable cord attachment can match your job specifications
- Pull tab for easy insertion and removal
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors