dB Life™ Sleepers (Non-Vented)
The dB Life™ Sleepers can solve one of the important health issues facing many people today – lack of deep, uninterrupted sleep. dB Life™ Sleepers are custom fit to the individual wearer for maximum comfort using Skinsoft™ medical grade silicone, and allow the wearer to lie comfortably on their pillow in any position without pressure points caused by the protector.
Your dB Life™ Sleepers will not come out while you sleep. Rest assured you will still be able to hear alarm clocks, fire alarms, smoke detectors, and buzzers. dB Life™ Sleepers are also available in a vented model for non-sleeping situations where you need inconspicuous hearing protection with enhanced communication.
- The smallest hearing protector available
- Inconspicuous in the ear
- Cast retained for 5 years to facilitate reordering lost protectors
- Available in phosphorescent so they glow in the dark
- Achieves an NRR rating of 24 (Method A1 – Vented) and 27 (Method A – Solid)
- Comfortable to sleep with in any position
- Ideal for shift workers because they allow the wearer to have an undisturbed sleep, making them safer on the job
- Spouses are able to sleep through the night without annoyance or interruption
- Available in phosphorescent, so they’re easy to find in a darkened room
dB Blocker™, dB Com™ and dB Life™ are much less expensive to use than disposable earplugs or muffs. You can save up to 60% over 5 years on a program when an entire facility is fit. The cost per month for dB Blocker™ is lower because you can wear them for 5 years. Ask us to show you how dB Blocker™ can be a cost effective solution for your hearing protection needs.
- Shift workers
- Persons with snoring spouses
- Persons living near high traffic areas
- Persons in need of quiet environments for study or concentration